Buddy’s Pizza opened its original location in 1930 in Detroit Michigan at 6 Mile Road and Conant Street.
Buddy’s Pizza now has over 15 location in Michigan, our favorite is in Shelby Township, Michigan.
In 1944 during World War II, Buddy’s Pizza created a new pizza-style to differentiate themselves from the other pizza shops!
In the 1970’s, Buddy’s Pizza was purchased by a new ownership group which continued the ‘orginal Detroit-style pizza,’ but expanded the menu and number of locations.
The appetizers, soups, and salads are excellent starters and are highly reviewed.
The pizza choices which we recommend are the:
- Original Detroit-style pizza
- Thin-crust pizza
- Gluten-free pizza
- Signature pizzas
- Specialty pizzas
The countless topping options are available to fit all pizza-lovers.
Buddy’s Pizza – Shelby Township Location – Directions