River Bends Park includes 850 acres of land, rich with plant and animal life, and historical significance.
The park is divided into two sections by the Clinton River. A bridge was constructed connecting the two sections of River Bends Park in 2000.
The River Bends Park main entrance of the eastern section is at 5700 22 Mile Road.
The east section of the park includes:
- Three Picnic Shelters
- Rest Rooms
- Access Point to the Clinton River
- Miles of hiking trails
- 18-hole disc golf course
The west section of the park is located at 4101 River Bends Drive, off of Ryan Road.
The west section of the park includes:
- Shadbush Tract (unique natural area)
- Burgess-Shadbush Nature Center
- Woodall Neighborhood Part
- Trap & Archery range ( More Info )
- Radio Control Race Track
- Sledding Hill
River Bends Park – Directions