Lake St. Clair Metropark is a 770-acre unit of the Huron-Clinton Metroparks located 20 miles northeast outside of downtown Detroit, Michigan in Harrison Township in Macomb County.
- Bird watching
Come out to bike, hike, jog, or in-line skate on the paved trail that takes you along the one-mile shoreline on picturesque Lake St. Clair.
Enjoy a day of boating with two marinas and eight ramps that provide easy access to Lake St. Clair waters.
During the summertime, stay comfortable in an Olympic-sized swimming pool with waterslides, the Squirt Zone Spray Ground and a 1,000 foot-long sandy beach on Lake St. Clair.
In the winter, enjoy ice fishing for perch, cross-country skiing on groomed trails, a game of hockey or ice-skating outdoors with friends or family.
Shipwreck Lagoon Adventure Golf – Map
ENTRY PASSES & FEES
A Metropark Motor Vehicle Entry Pass gives you access to all 13 Huron-Clinton Metroparks.
Annual permits are valid from the time of purchase through December 31, 2020.
You can purchase them at toll booths, park offices, interpretive centers and online.
- Annual Vehicle Pass: $40
- Annual Boat Pass: $35
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $75 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Annual Passes Seniors (age 62+)
- Annual Vehicle Pass: $29
- Annual Boat Pass: $24
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $53 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Joint Combination Vehicle Pass
- $59 – This combination permit for vehicles allows entry into the Metroparks and Oakland County Parks.
- $10 per vehicle
- $10 daily boat trailer fee
- Free park entry with a state-issued Disabled Veteran license plate. More Info
Walkers, bicyclists, and inline skaters can enjoy free access to all Metroparks by entering through the park roads and hike/bike trails.